WELCOME TO THE KOTTAYAM DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK Ltd
INTRODUCING A NEW ERA IN CO-OPERATIVE BANKING
BRIEF HISTORY - The formation of the Kottayam District Co-operative Bank dates back to 1956 with the opening of the branch of the Kerala State Co-operative Bank in Kottayam by the then Governor of Kerala, Sri.RamaKrishana Rao on 30/11/1956. The branch was later transformed and renamed as ‘The Kottayam District Co-operative Bank Ltd’ and started functioning in 1/09/1958 consequent to the Bank’s registration on 31/07/1958. The Bank received the banking license from the RBI on 27/04/1987.